An essential part of any fermentation process that involves conical-bottom fermenters or brite tanks, our rotating racking arm is not like the others. A pivoting inner tube rotates separately from the tri-clamp connecting outer fitting, ensuring that there are no leaks. Ordinarily the arm is installed in the bottom cone of the tank and is rotated gradually downward to pull out clear liquid until the yeast residue starts to seep through. The unique design of our racking arm is bit of a game changer.
• Fully 304 Stainless Steel construction.
• 180º Rotation
• 1½" Inner Tube featuring Safe Rotation
• Outer Sleeve with 2½" Tri-Clamp Fitting
• Custom design prevents leaks.
• Withstands pressures up to 30 psi.
• 21" 'length' within the tank.