Contact for a freight quote today.
- Designed and manufactured according to ASME pressure vessel standard-ASME VIII, with ASME U stamp.
- All material according to ASME standard. (Certification is available upon request.)
- Inner Shell: 4mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- NB registration according to customer’ requirement and federal law.
- Inner shell design pressure 29PSI(2bar), testing pressure 37.7PSI(2.6bar), designed to suit all types of craft breweries.
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 58psi (4 bar).
- 30% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3 inch Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the out surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion to ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6µm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate(optional entire polishing to 0.8µm).
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone; Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside on the shell for ladders.
- Other customizations possibly available upon request.
- Manhole on the top head (standard).
- Level Indicator (standard) for inner tank.
- Vacuum/Pressure combined valve. Tank top fittings, pressure gauge.
- Pressure keeping valve with sight glass for controlling and monitoring fermenting process.
- Built in rotary spray ball within the inner tank for cleaning.
- Sanitary sampling valve, with the shortest connection on the tank, easily CIP cleanable.
- Manual ball valve for easy glycol changing over thus temperature control.
- Other customization possible upon request.
Please contact us for price for ASME certified (30psi and above) models.