Pre-order. Ships from Houston, TX.
Contact for a freight quote today.
- Designed and manufactured according to ASME pressure vessel standard-ASME VIII.
- All material according to ASME standard. (Certification is available upon request.)
- Inner Shell: 4mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- NB registration according to customer’ requirement and federal law.
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 15psi
- 25% head space for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3 inch Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the out surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion to ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6µm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B or #4 (brushed stainless) stainless steel plate
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone;
- Hook outside on the shell for ladders.
- Other customization possibly available upon request.
- Manhole on the top or front
- Level Indicator (standard) for inner tank.
- Vacuum/Pressure combined valve. Tank top fittings, pressure gauge.
- Built in rotary spray ball within the inner tank for cleaning.
- Sanitary sampling valve, with the shortest connection on the tank, easily CIP cleanable.
- Other customization possible upon request.
Please contact us for price for ASME certified (30psi and above) models.