Cedarstone Industry has many years of practical experience in automatic fluid control systems thanks to years of involvement and participation in relevant fields. We have many senior electrical design engineers and software design engineers capable of control systems engineering, programmable control systems engineering, motion control systems engineering, remote operation control systems, and all sorts of low-voltage automated fluid control systems.
Especially in the fluid control systems realm, we have many years of designing experience that has helped us develop a variety of non-standard equipment and fluid control technologies. We have in-depth expertise in a variety of field communications with experience working with Siemens, AB, mainstream PLC, HMI, and smart meters. Based on our customer’s requirements the control systems, low voltage power distribution systems, remote operations, media monitoring, and other useful features can be developed accordingly. A custom fit and design just for you.
Brewing Consulting Services
Cedarstone’s automated tank fermentation temperature control systems will help brewmasters concentrate on the hot side, leaving the temperature control of multiple fermentation tanks to us. Automated and reliable system allowing for the wort to ferment at designated temperatures with little temperature fluctuations. Plug and play, no electric or wiring experience needed for installing our fermentation temperature controllers!
- NEMA 4X stainless steel control panel enclosure; a fully 304 construction.
- Meets IP65 enclosure rating and standards requirements.
- The highest quality UL certified electric components.
- Easily temperature control multiple fermentation tanks simultaneously.
- High accuracy Red Lion temperature controller; ¼ DIN.
- PID and Digital Pot Functionality.
- Accepts RTD, TC, 0-10 V, 0/4-20 mA or 0-50 mV signals.
- PC or front panel programming.
- Each temperature controller and input/output channel protected individually.
- NEC compliance wiring.