Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using Cedarstone’s stainless steel conical fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our stainless steel conical fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer. Cedarstone Industry is a respected beer fermentation tank supplier. Their products have been used by Heineken, Coca-Cola, and more!
Standard Stainless Steel Fermentation Vessel Main Features:
• Vessels start at 1 BBL with no size limit above that. Custom Liter / Gallon / BBL can be supplied per request.
• 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride free PU insulation.
• Non-ASME and ASME Model’s are all built to meet 2017 ASME BPVC Section VIII, DIV 1 standards. Standard vessel prices are for Non-ASME.
• Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel. Front shadowless manways available upon request at no extra cost!
• Pillow Plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• “One Touch” Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
• Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, 2” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Entire body a sanitary #4 polish with 2B optional per request at no additional cost.
• Respective PSI Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, 2″ Tri-Clamp Connection.
• CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
• Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM assembly clear of primary fermentation blow-off exhaust and residue.
Browse our selection of industrial stainless steel fermentation vessels today to find one that’s right for your needs.
Showing all 12 results