Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using Cedarstone fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer.
Standard Fermenter Main Features:
• 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride free PU insulation.
• Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
• Pillow Plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal media transfer. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• “One Touch” Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
• Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, 2” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Entire body a sanitary 2B or #4 finish.
• Respective PSI Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, 2″ Tri-Clamp Connection.
• CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
• Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM assembly clear of primary fermentation blow off exhaust and residue.
Optional Features (Add-Ons):
• Kieselmann Spunding Valve and Pressure Arm Manifold allowing for accurate pressure monitoring and precision tank venting. — $600.00 ea.
• Temperature Thermowell with included RTD Sensor (Reotemp or equivalent) installed. — $120.00 ea.
• Upgraded 2nd Generation Perlick Sample Valve with 1.5″ Tri-Clamp, all stainless steel. — $220.00 ea.
• Upgraded Sanitary Pressure Gauge (Reotemp or equivalent), 3A Certified True Sanitary design. — $220.00 ea