Cedarstone Industry seeks to never confine their customers to possibly limited indoor facility space. Instead, we also provide custom design and manufacturing of Outdoor Fermenters. Our methods and construction help protect your Fermenters from exterior elements to afford you peace of mind, not to mention offering a more safe and secure working experience. Offering sizes ranging from 120 BBL and above, we are happy to customize your vessel with options such as skirt or leg-mounting designs and heat tracing of your piping to prevent freezing in colder temperatures. Your end-product serving your every need is our goal, so every combination of tanks are unique to each customer. Need a little more assurance? Our Outdoor Fermenters can even be ASME certified! With us you can be sure that the sky is honestly the only limit.
- 304ss Conical Fermentation Tanks with a 60° cone angle are Dual Zoned Glycol Jacketed and insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. Laser welded pillow plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer capabilities. Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
- Laser welded pillow plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer capability and are insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. The interior of the shell and jacket are professionally passivated and coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
- ASME Rated 2bar (29psi) or Higher Internal Pressure rating allows for Natural Carbonation and Spunding of beer utilizing CO2 created by the fermentation.
- The outer surface is Trapezoid.
- Top dish platform; Top dish flange.
- Drain pipe; Electric cable pipe; Temperature thermowell.
- Wort inlet and outlet.
- Level indicator connection; Pressure gauge connection.
Interested in learning more about Outdoor Fermenters including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!