CIP ( Clean in Place ) System
Great food & beverage products comes from clean equipment! A CIP System is a critical part of a food processing plant’s routine. From smaller mobile carts, 2-vessel CIP brewery systems, to complicated CIP systems, Cedarstone will build your system to your exact needs. Performance and made-to-order design ensure your breweries cleanings needs are fully met. Ranging in sizes and from manual to fully automated with chemical dosing options as well.
Please contact us for inquiries on prices based upon your required sizes.
Cedarstone Industry manufactures Clean-In-Place (CIP) tanks and systems. Please contact us for free evaluation.
PORTABLE CIP PUMP CARTS
Cedarstone Industry CIP carts are an affordable way to meet your washdown needs and to be sure of a tough, durable design. With options for 2, 3, and 5 HP? Our pump carts feature an entirely stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure, 230 VAC ABB VFD, and an ESD button in case of any emergencies. Never one to skimp, our carts are supplied with an Ampco centrifugal pump (an ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company). Ampco Pumps Company has provided quality pumps to the sanitary, marine and industrial marketplace since 1948 and is manufactured here in the USA just like our carts!
- 100% 304 stainless steel cart construction
- Solid 9” rubber wheel on the bottom
- Reliable, Energy efficient and safe 3HP, 230 VAC ABB VFD drive provides accurate speed control and maximum pump protection.
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure provides ultimate protection from the worst and aggressive environments such as water, dirt, dust, caustic, light acids and other light chemicals.
- Red mushroom type ESD button instantly interrupts the power in case emergency.
- Potentiometer speed control.