UHT processing equipment is important in various food industries. Based on temperature range, it can be divided into a Pasteurizer and a UHT sterilizer. Pasteurization machines generally operate at temperatures below 212° F. The temperature of UHT sterilization is between 250° and 284° Fahrenheit. Ultra-high temperature treatment (UHT) is the food processing technology that is most commonly used in milk production sterilization, but this process is also used for fruit juices, cream, soymilk, yogurt, wine, soups, honey, and stews.
According to the structure of the UHT sterilization machine, it can be divided into a plate sterilization machine, tube sterilization machine and a casing sterilization machine.
By combining the temperature application and structure, it can be a plate type pasteurizer, a plate type UHT; a Tubular Pasteurizer and a Tubular UHT processing system. Also because of the characteristics of the structure, the plate sterilizer consists of a plate and a sealing ring. If the heating temperature is higher, the heat resistance of the sealing ring is required to be higher.
Considering the convenience of maintenance of the equipment, the tubular sterilization machine is generally simpler than the plate sterilization machine and does not need to be disassembled and maintained that often. In terms of equipment prices, the price of a plate sterilizer is relatively lower when comparing the same operating temperature with the same degree of automation. With indirect heating, the product does not come into direct contact with the heat source. UHT processing equipment based on tubular heat exchangers are widely used because of its efficiency and reliability.
- Milk, flavored milk
- Fermented milk products, drinking yogurt
- Cream, coffee whiteners
- Whipping cream, ice cream mix
- Evaporated milk, desserts, puddings
- Soy milk
- Coffee, tea
- Juices, juices with pulp
- Salad dressings
- Gravy, sauces, soups
- Combination plants for milk, juice, coffee, tea, etc.
- NEMA4X Stainless control, Siemens PLC, fully automatic touch screen operation
- Stainless Steel 304 construction
- CIP cleaning system, with caustic and acid tank
- UK Spirax Sarco steam reducer
- Burkert or Spirax Sarco temperature control system
- Jumo, or Reotemp temperature sensor
- Inlet Temperature: 68º F
- Pasteurization Temperature: 257º F
- Outlet Temperature: 86º F