Any company looking to produce CBD and hemp products will need centrifugal extractors. Cedarstone Industry is pleased to offer high-quality centrifuge extractor equipment and systems for commercial use.
These centrifuge extractor machines are designed and developed based on low-temperature ethanol and hemp extraction processes. Our series of centrifugal extractors are easy to operate, easy to maintain, and can be configured to your specific requirements with the aid of our experts.
Cedarstone Industry’s centrifuge equipment is scientifically designed and manufactured for safe, high-speed operation. Read on to learn some of the benefits of our centrifugal extractors for CBD and hemp producers.
- The design has been evaluated by a Professional Engineer and found to be suitable for use in AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, ID, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, and WA.
- UL listed Class 1 Division 2 Explosive Proof Control Panel.
- Fully Peer Reviewed by PSI (Pressure Safety Inspectors).
- Compliant with the latest GMP standards, directives, and requirements.
- Complete modular design delivery; no need for on-site installation.
- Motor and transmission parts are enclosed to ensure safe operation.
- Advanced control system and HMI operation interface to achieve a single-person operation.
- Explosion Proof motor from Toshiba (or equivalent).
- Siemens PLC and touch screen.
- Optimize design to allow temperature extraction at -60°C.
- Reasonable sealing structure design to achieve reliable sealing of bearing.
- 304SS material; EPDM food-grade seal.
- Sanitary design, internal Ra ≤ 0.2um without any dead corners.
- The automatic valve can be configured to realize automatic control of feeding and discharging.
- Outer stationary barrel has a cooling jacket.
- Fully adjustable agitation speed and time settings.
|Model||Capacity 8hr/Day||Average batch running time||Biomass requirements||Ethanol requirements||Motor power||Voltage and frequency||Inlet/Outlet|
|SpinMatic150||Max 600 pounds||15-25 minutes||Max 35 lbs||1: 4 (by weight)||7.5 HP||460V/60 Hz||1.5″ TC|
|SpinMatic250||Max 1000 pounds||20-30 minutes||Max 70 lbs||1:4 (by weight)||15 HP||460V/60 Hz||2″ TC|
Showing all 6 results