The crystallizing reactor tank is a crystallizing device of which the chilled glycol water quickly cools down the jacket thus the reactor. The type of the jacket, the structure of the agitator, and the form of the outlet all play an important role.
Cedarstone reactors use vertical circular tanks with jackets that can be made into a dimple jacket, a coil jacket or a full jacket that are made of 304 or 316L sanitary stainless steel depending upon customer needs and request. The inside surface can be electrolytic mirror polished or handled by mechanical polishing. All welded surfaces can be either mirror finish to meet pharmaceutical requirements or a slightly lesser finish for food & beverage industry needs.
Automatic Plasma welding is utilized for tank welds to guarantee the longevity of the reactor. Smooth and easy to clean with no dead corners. Our crystallization reactor tanks are made with sanitary stainless steel for a stunningly beautiful appearance!
• Tank Volume: 60 gallon – 5,000 gallons; based upon customer requirements.
• Full Jacket to withstand possible fatigue caused by frequent both cooling and heating cycle,under the optimum temperature and cycle frequency for convenient operation
• Sanitary mechanical seal, the most advanced type of seal used in the mixing industry. They can handle the highest pressures, maintain nearly leak-free operation, and require minimum maintenance.
• SEW gearbox (or equivalent) reducer with Class I Division I explosive proof motor to be used. SEW is the world leading drive technology company headquartered in Bruchsal, Germany. Frequency controls are optional to give the user the option to control the motor speed.
Tank Optional Configuration:
Crystallization Tanks can be configured with a 0.2µm hydrophobic sterile air filter, thermometer (Digital Display or Dial type), 2 sight glasses, steam sterilization hole, sanitary manhole, liquid in-outlet, CIP rotating cleaning ball, liquidometer and liquid level control system (bearing module, non-contact ultrasonic, static pressure transmitting device) and so on. More options and features available and possible upon customer request and requirement.
Applied for industries such as pharmaceutical, dairy products, food, chemical, beverage and other industrial materials, mixing temperature and freezing, product crystallization, and so on.
• Design Pressure: From Full Vacuum to 60+ PSI
• Design Temperature: -20ºF ~ 320ºF
• Liner (Interior): 316LSS
• Full Jacket(steam or glycol): 304SS
• Exterior Cladding: 304SS
• Insulation: PU or Rockwool
• Legs: 304SS
• In-Outlet: Flange, Tri-Clamp
• Finish Type: Mechanical / Electrolytic polishing, sandblasting, pickling.
• Polishing Precision: Inner Surface Ra <0.4µm, Outer Surface Ra 0.6µm