Cedarstone Industry’s latest automatic Falling Film Evaporator – FastVap series, is designed to allow mixed fluid to be evaporated evenly and continuously by flowing the fluid downwards as a continuous film along the tube wall. The internally evaporating fluids, separation between the liquid phase (the solution) and the gaseous phase takes place inside the tubes. The system is operated under vacuum to allow low temperature separation.
Entire system is designed to operate in hazardous location Class I Division I, where Class I locations consist of areas where gases, vapors or liquids may exist that have the potential to become flammable or ignitable. Locations that would be considered to be Class I include Extraction Facilities, Petroleum Refineries, Gasoline Storage Areas, Dry Cleaning Plants, Spray Finishing Areas, Fuel Servicing Areas, etc. Division 1 is a subset of Class I and is classified as an area where the explosive or flammable gases, vapors or liquids mentioned above can exist under normal, everyday operating conditions.
Main Features :
- FastVap 40, processing capacity 40 gallon/hour
- FastVap 70, processing capacity 70 gallon/hour
- Continuous feeding, and discharging operation
- Class I Div I rated, portable C1D1 display tablet
- 100% stainless steel construction, 316L in wet area
- GMP compliant
- 1 x Liquiflo ( or equivalent )Feeding Gear Pump
- 2 x Liquiflo ( or equivalent )Discharging Gear Pump
- Powerful water ring vacuum pump integrated with circulating cooling system to allow continuous operation, located in non-classified area
- Digital temperature measurement at multiple location
- UL certified control built in Houston, Texas
- Optimized Heat exchanger process to maximize efficiency and energy efficient.
- Entire system is vacuum rated, and constructed in ASME certified shop