Nutsche Filters are specially designed for solid-liquid separation. Nutsche Filter performs the combination functions of filtration, washing, discharging, and drying. Usually operating under either vacuum or pressure, they are widely used in many industrial applications such as: Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals, Pesticides, Wastewater Treatment, and other industries.
Cedarstone Industry’s agitated Nutsche Filter is designed to meet stringent cGMP and FDA guidelines.
Automatic Agitated Nutsche Filter
Manual Nutsche Filter
- Base Model MWP of 30 PSI with ASME U-Stamp.
- Designed to withstand -15 PSI (full vac) for vacuum situations.
- Designed and fabricated to ASME Section VIII Code, Div 1.
- All wetted parts to be 316L Stainless Steel, non-Wetted to be 304SS.
- Either Manual or automated vertical motion raising / lowering agitation.
- Either Manual or hydraulic bottom drops for easy cake removal.
- Pressure relief valves (PVRV) or rupture disk.
- Spray assemblies for admitting filter cake washing and re-slurrying liquid as well as for CIP use.
- Optimal for processing ultra-high purity, pharmaceutical, and hazardous materials.
- Available in both standard as well as customizable compositions to suit your needs.
- Multiple application flexibility.
- Mobile on non-scuffing caster wheels.
- cGMP / CIP; Aseptic and Sterile Designs.
- 1% achievable final cake moisture content.
- A wide variety of pore-size and filter media options.