Our insulated Stainless-Steel Steam Cooker-Coolers offer the means to quickly heat, maintain, simmer, brown, braise, mix, blend, and cool down all sorts of pumpable food products. These ASME certified pressure vessels come equipped with a conical bottom that assists in channeling internally to provide a positive directional flow of the cooling and the heating mediums. To ensure the fastest possible cooling/heating time, our Cooker-Coolers carry a high ratio of heat exchange surface to volume. They can be used for an expansive range of perishables such as meats, vegetables, rice’s, pasta, dry beans, coffee beans, nuts, and more. For a reliable, constant, and altogether satisfying finished product, go with a Cedarstone Industry Cooker-Cooler!
- Built per 3A 25-03 Batch Processors standards.
- An ASME certified 75 PSI working pressure steam jacket.
- 316LSS interior, with 304SS exterior.
- Interior and exterior an overall #4 sanitary finish.
- Rockwool insulated shell body for safe operation.
- 120-degree cone with a steam jacket and Rockwool insulation as well.
- A 2-piece hinged cover with a sturdy bridge along the middle.
- Dual agitation for both wall scraping and central mixing, 316LSS shaft.
- The SEW motor/gearbox (or equivalent) rests securely on the bridge over the top of the cooker.
- Food grade high-performance engineering sweep( UHMW) with FDA compliance certificate. UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene ) has an exceptionally high abrasion and impact resistance properties, excellent mechanical strength, and dimensional stability.
|Working Capacity||100 Gallon||200 Gallon||400 Gallon|
|Motor & Gearbox||SEW||SEW||SEW|
|Central Mixer Horsepower||1.5HP||3HP||3HP|
|Jacket Pressure Rating||75psi||75psi||75psi|
Interested in learning more about Steam Cooker Cooler including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!