Cosmetic Mixer Equipment
Cedarstone Industry manufactures and supplies high-quality cosmetic mixer equipment, including tanks and vessels for the cosmetics and personal care product application. Our cosmetic emulsifier vessel is built to process and store cosmetics, baby products, liquid soap, body wash, lotions, conditioner, mouthwash, shampoo, hair gel, and other personal care products.
Our emulsifying system serves to produce all kinds of dispersion for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, including ointments, creams and gels, syrups, pastes and lotions, beauty products, and hair care treatments.
Our high-vacuum homogenizing emulsifier system with integration design suits various production sites and brings a user-friendly experience. We manufacture our equipment while paying attention to every detail and utilize only top-tier quality parts to ensure reliability and durability. All systems comply with GMP requirement and a global sanitary standard.
This vacuum homogenizing emulsifier can mix and disperse more efficiently through heating, cooling, and optimizing the feeding to avoid caking.
- Solid-liquid enters into the dispersion cavity directly to achieve more efficient dispersion and more evenly distributed particles.
- The powder is more easily wetted and evenly distributed. There will be no floating in the container.
- Capable of processing high-viscosity media.
The Vertical Lift Vacuum Emulsifier has two kinds of agitators to choose from.
- Dual Mixing Agitation has two mixing impellers that rotate in the opposite direction and is used to mix very fine materials thoroughly. The inner impeller has a hollow design, which allows for heating and cooling, greatly reducing the heating and cooling time by 40%.
- The Spiral impeller also can be heated and cooled, thus greatly enhancing the stability of the emulsion and preventing denaturation.
- Our cosmetic emulsifiers come in many varieties. The cosmetic homogenizer system includes top-mounted homogenizer, bottom-mounted homogenizer, as well as an internal and external circulating homogenizer. This cosmetic mixer system includes single mixing, dual mixing and helical ribbon mixing. The lifting systems can be single cylinder lifting or double cylinder lifting. Various high-quality products can be customized according to customer requirements
- Top-quality VFD (variable frequency drive) for speed adjustment to meet different process mixing requirement.
- The homogenizer adopts the German design with a double-end mechanical seal. The maximum emulsifying rotation speed can reach 4,200 rpm and the highest shearing fineness can reach 0.2 – 5 µm.
- The vacuum defoaming ensures the materials meet the aseptic requirements, sucking material into the pot via vacuum, which is especially necessary for the powder materials to avoid dust.
- The main emulsifying pot lid adopts a lifting system to make it easy to clean and tilting mechanism to discharge.
- The pot body is welded by three-layer stainless steel plate. The tank body and the pipes have mirror polishing ensuring it fully conforms to GMP requirements.
- According to process requirements, the tank body can have a heating or cooling jacket. The heating can be achieved either by steam or electric heating.
- Our control box uses a stainless steel NEMA4X enclosure; a well-known electric component. You also have the option to have the control box UL certified.
|Main Pot||30 L||50 L||100 L||200 L||300 L|
|Water Pot||30 L||40 L||80 L||160 L||250 L|
|Oil Pot||30 L||40 L||40 L||80 L||120 L|
|Jacket Working Pressure||Optional up to 1.25 Mpa (180psi) ASME Certified|
|Vacuum Rating||-12 psi||-12 psi||-12 psi||-12 psi||-12 psi|
(single motor double mixer)
|0.75 KW||1.1 KW||1.5 KW||2.2 KW||3 KW|
|Outside Mixing RPM||20-100||17-85||14-70||13-65||11-55|
|Inside Mixing RPM||30-150||17-85||22-105||19-97||15-77|
|Emulsifying Power||3 KW||4 KW||5.5 KW||5.5 KW||7.5 KW|
|Lifting Power||Pneumatic||0.55 KW||0.55 KW||0.75 KW||0.75 KW|
|Vacuum Pump||0.75 KW||1.1 KW||1.1 KW||1.5 KW||1.5 KW|
Interested in learning more about Cosmetic Emulsifying Homogenizer including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!