Stainless Steel Mixing Tanks
Cedarstone Industry mixing/blending tanks are available in a wide variety of shapes, including vertical, round, horizontal with hinged lid, torispherical head, slant bottom, cone bottom, and dish bottom. The tank transition sections use circular arc transition, which means there are no dead corners, making it easier to clean. We offer both single-wall or stainless steel steam jacketed tanks to allow heating or cooling. Agitation specifications are based upon customer request. Our stainless steel mixing tanks are designed, manufactured, and inspected in accordance with GMP and ASME standard.
Design & Analysis:
Our stainless steel mixing tanks and stainless steel steam jacketed tanks are designed with advanced CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools to ensure optimal mixing performance that meets our clients’ requirements. The use of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis) enables us to obtain the best impeller and tank designs for the client’s particular application, by analyzing the flow pattern, mixing performance, power consumption, and structural integrity prior to actual manufacturing of our industrial blending tanks and mixing tanks.
To decide the impeller shape, size, placement, tank geometry, and mixing horsepower needed, please access the Mixing Tank Calculator here.
- Volume: 26 gallons ~ 280 bbls based upon customer requirements.
- Available in either sanitary 304 of 316L with Tri-Clamp connections.
- Interior finish surface Ra<0.28µm ~ 0.6µm or finer
- Outer surface can be polished, wire-drawn, and sandblasted according to customer requirements.
- Can be designed with low heating, cooling, a high-speed mixing system, a sealing pressure system, a vacuum system, a measuring system, and more.
- Based on mixing materials and requirements of the mixing effect, the structure of the impellers can be either turbine type, paddle, anchor type, frame type, screw conveyor or other.
Aseptic air filter, thermometer (digital display or dial-type), PH meter, pressure gauge, steam sterilization hole, sight glass(es), sanitary manhole, liquid in-outlet, CIP spray ball, liquidometer and liquid level control system (bearing module, non-contact ultrasonic, static pressure transmitting device) and more based upon customer requirements.
Vessel can be used as a storage tank additionally. Liquid material mixing or the storage of such things as medicine, food, fruit juice, dairy products, seasonings, brewing, pharmaceutical fluids, chemicals, and other biological engineering.
- Design Pressure: ~0.1MPa ~ 1.0MPa, ATM ~0.5MPa
- Design Temperature: 32ºF ~ 320ºF
- Interior: 304SS or 316LSS
- Jacket: 304SS
- Insulation: PU or Rockwool
- Legs: 304SS
In-Outlet: Flange, Tri-Clamp
- Finish Type: Mechanical / Electrolytic polishing, sandblasting, pickling and passivation.
- Polishing Precision: Inner Surface Ra <0.4µm, Outer Surface Ra 0.6µm
Showing all 4 results