10 BBL Conical-Bottom Fermenter (Unitank)
Available on backorder
Lead Time: 12 – 14 Weeks (Non-ASME)
- Designed and manufactured according to ASME Pressure Vessel Standard – ASME VIII.
- 304SS or 316LSS Conical Fermentation Tanks have a 60° Cone Angle.
- Dual-Zoned or Multi-Zoned Glycol Jacketed depending upon Fermenter capacity.
- Insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride-Free PU Insulation.
- #4 overall finish; exterior and interior.
- Top Mounted Manways offer superior sanitation and access for adding hops.
- The interior of the shell is Professionally Passivated.
- 15 PSI (1Bar) working pressure for non-ASME models.
- One-Touch Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps.
Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates!
- CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
- Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM Assembly clear of primary fermentation blow off exhaust and residue.
- Adjustable Levelers provide a level tank regardless of floor slope; (4) total legs with (4) forklift accessible crossbars.
- 304SS Butterfly Valve(s); 2” bottom/drainage port to facilitate yeast removal.
— ASME inspection, certification, and U-Stamping available upon customer request and at additional cost.
— Front Shadowless Manways available upon customer request.
— 2B finish is available upon customer request.
— Please advise your sales rep of any further customization requirements.
- Kieselmann Spunding Valve and Pressure Arm Manifold (2Bar) allowing for accurate pressure monitoring and precision tank venting. — $600.00 ea.
- Temperature Thermowell with included RTD Sensor (Reotemp or equivalent) installed. — $120.00 ea.
- 2nd Generation Perlick Sample Valve with 1.5″ Tri-Clamp, all stainless steel. — $220.00 ea.
- Sanitary Pressure Gauge (Reotemp or equivalent), 3A Certified True Sanitary design. — $220.00 ea.