20 BBL Conical-Bottom Fermenter (Unitank)
Out of stock
- Designed and manufactured according to ASME pressure vessel standard-ASME VIII.
- All material according to ASME standard.
- Inner Shell: 4mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm, ASME 304 Stainless Steel
- NB registration according to customer’ requirement and federal law.
- Outer shell design pressure 29PSI(2bar), testing pressure 29PSI(2bar), designed to suit all types of craft breweries.
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 29psi (2 bar).
- 25% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3 inch of Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the out surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion to ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6µm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate(optional Brush Stainless Steel, #4 finish).
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone; Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside on the shell for ladders.
- Other customization possibly available upon request.
- Manhole on the top head (standard).
- Level Indicator (standard) for inner tank.
- Vacuum/Pressure combined valve. Tank top fittings, pressure gauge.
- Optional : Pressure keeping valve with sight glass for controlling and monitoring fermenting process.
- Built in rotary spray ball within the inner tank for cleaning.
- Optional : Sanitary sampling valve, with the shortest connection on the tank, easily CIP cleanable.
- Manual ball valve for easy glycol changing over thus temperature control.
- Other customization possible upon request.