5 HP CIP Pump Cart (Ampco Pump)
1 in stock
Cedarstone Industry CIP carts are an affordable way to meet your washdown needs and to be sure of a tough, durable design. With options for 2, 3, and 5 HP? Our pump carts feature an entirely stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure, 230 VAC ABB VFD, and an ESD button in case of any emergencies. Never one to skimp, our carts are supplied with an Ampco centrifugal pump (an ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company). Ampco Pumps Company has provided quality pumps to the sanitary, marine and industrial marketplace since 1948 and are manufactured here in the USA just like our carts!
- 100% 304 stainless steel cart construction
- Solid 9” rubber wheel on bottom
- Reliable, Energy efficient and safe 5HP, 230 VAC ABB VFD drive provide accurate speed control and maximum pump protection.
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure provide ultimate protection from the worst and aggressive environments such as water, dirt, dust, caustic, light acids and other light chemicals.
- Red mushroom type ESD button instantly interrupts the power in case emergency.
- Potentiometer speed control.
Ampco Pump Information
- Pump Assembly
- Motor Part No.
- 5HP, 184TC, RS, WD, 3500RPM
- 3PH, 60HZ, 230-460V, PREM EFF
- 2″ x 1.5″ Triclamp Casing
- Vertical Discharge
- 5″ Impeller
- Cust Supplied Duty Point
- CIP solution
- Pump will product 95 ft @ 110 gpm
- Assume 1.0 SG
- Assume 1.0 cP
- EPDM Casing Gasket
- EPDM Impeller Nut Gaskets
- EPDM Seal O-Ring
- Carbon Seal
- Standard Finish (32Ra)
- INFO: Replacement Seal Kit P/N