Semi-Automatic KEG Washing Machine
6 in stock
Beer KEG Cleaner (Washing Machine)
Advanced Semi-Automatic KEG Washing Machine With Three Dedicated Tanks
Our semi-automatic KEG Cleaner has a solid 304SS stainless steel NEMA 4X electric enclosure. Just this alone sets it apart from every other commercial KEG washing machine, but there is much more about it to make it the clear stand-out option!
It also comes with not one, not two, but three dedicated tank reservoirs for caustic, acid, and sanitizer washes. Each of these comes with its own dedicated UL/CE certified centrifugal pump, making this an extremely heavy-duty solution for cleaning your brewery’s kegs.
• Dimensions: 52” L x 50” W x 75” H
• Caustic Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
• Acid Tank Capacity: 12 Gallons
• Water Tank Capacity: 12 Gallons
• Siemens Touch Screen Controls
• 304SS Centrifuge Pump Enclosure
• Fully 304 sanitary stainless-steel construction.
• 3 dedicated tanks for caustic, acid, and sanitizer washes.
• 2 KEG washes simultaneously & continuously following pre-loaded or user-defined programming.
• 5 KW UL Certified immersion heater in caustic tank.
• Level Switch in caustic tank prevents element burnout due to low liquid level.
• Temperature Switch located in caustic tank for accurate temperature control and safety.
• 3 x UL certified heavy-duty centrifugal pump for each tank. (US Brand)
• NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures offer a superior level of protection from corrosion, extreme environments, windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose-directed water.
• Emergency Stop function included.
• Pressure Gauge and on-screen readout to verify when kegs are fully purged of any pressure. Clean safe!
• Compressed Air: 50 — 100 psi, 12.7 CFM (1/2 Barrel KEG)
• CO2: 30 — 45 psi
• Water: 45 — 60 psi, 0.3-0.46 CFM(1/2 Barrel KEG)
• Caustic Fluid: 50º — 175º F
• Sanitizer (25% Peracetic Acid Concentration): 0.03%
• Caustic Density: 2%
• Acid Density: 1.5%
• Voltage: Y 208 ( +/- 10%) 3 phase VAC, 60 Hz
• Amperage: Max 20 A
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7 kW
• Caustic Tank Heating Element: 5 kW, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
• Centrifuge Pumps: 3 x 1 HP, 208 VAC, 60 Hz
• Total Current: 20 A
Optional Features and Add-Ons:
• Third Head / Keg Station
“We have been putting it through the paces pretty hard the last few weeks getting caught back up with a backlog of dirty kegs. No issues with chemicals going into the wrong holding tank. We can get about 20 cycles out before having to re-up our chemicals. All and all we are pleased!”
— Seth Johnson, Lead Brewer / Trapezium Brewing Company