Are you currently searching for ethanol extraction equipment for commercial use? If so, then you’re going to love the services and products that Cedarstone Industry has to offer. With over two decades in the industry, we are confident in our ability to get our clients cost-effective and efficient products to solve their industrial problems. Here at Cedarstone, our philosophy is one of professionalism and humble work ethics. Our number one goal is to satisfy your stainless steel brewing, mixing, or storage system needs. Additionally, our vast experience in the sanitary industry will ensure top-quality assurance. With our installation experience, we are able to provide excellent quality control and progress supervision. Above all, we aim to use our experience and knowledge to help clients reach their industrial goals.
When it comes to extraction equipment, you should never compromise on quality. Instead, opt for the experience and dedication of Cedarstone Industry. We always adhere to the ASME standards for fitting designs. Additionally, our plant is one of over 300,000 square feet. On top of that, we have comprehensive world-class manufacturing equipment and facilities. Our workers are skilled, and our engineers are vastly knowledgeable. Overall, we are an excellent choice for clients who wish to have a hard-working and effective partner. We can’t wait to meet you personally and help your company grow for many years to come.
Cedarstone Industry’s Ethanol Extraction Equipment
Aside from exceptional customer service, we also offer high-quality extraction methods, extraction machines, extraction and distillation equipment, and oil extraction systems. So you can be sure that we’ll be able to find the right type of system for you and your company. Additionally, our equipment is always regulatory compliance. We have been able to provide the cannabis industry with precision extraction solutions for many years. Consequently, you can trust that your extraction process will be improved with our great services and products. Let’s take a look at some of our efficient and cost-effective extraction equipment:
If your company is in need of commercial ethanol extraction systems and equipment, we are the company for you. As a manufacturer of extraction equipment, we are fully equipped to provide the cannabis hemp oil industry with quality closed loop low-pressure ethanol extraction systems. Our ethanol extraction systems are designed and developed for commercial producers. Additionally, these systems are more efficient methods than supercritical CO2 extraction. Cedarstone Industry’s line of systems includes a series of distillation, extraction, and crystallization equipment. Even more, these systems are great as they are extremely safe. These systems will provide sage methods of cannabis hemp oil extraction technology for both the operator and consumer for many years to come. As a result, your business will experience constant growth.
The industry regards ethanol extraction systems as the best to extract CBD in commercial scenarios. Ethanol extract water and compounds that are oil-soluble. When these systems extract specific terpenes and cannabinoids with a cannabis extraction machine, it uses freezing temperatures. Consequently, the system will leave undesirable molecules such as waxes and also lipids behind. We take great pride in offering complete turnkey systems of extraction, from 100L and up. Our turnkey extraction systems come with the following items:
- A primary and secondary tank for cooling ethanol
- An extraction tank
- A single filter
- Quality storage tank for extracted liquids
- Top-quality ethanol recovery concentrator
- Storage tank used for concentrated liquids
- A recycling ethanol storage tank
- Ethanol Tower for distillation
- A concentrated ethanol tank
- Ethanol pumps, concentrate pumps and extract pumps
If you ever want to learn more about our extraction systems, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always ready and happy to answer questions regarding our services and products.
We are very proud to offer our clients batch production centrifuge extractor machines and equipment. Our centrifuge machines are great for many reasons. For one, the machines are great for low-temperature ethanol and help extraction operations. In addition, our line of centrifuges are very easy to operate, easy to maintain, and can always be configured to your specific circumstances. Furthermore, our centrifuge extractor machines are perfect for high-speed and safe operation. The features that come with our centrifuge extractors include:
- Adherence to the industry’s latest standards, directives, and GMP requirements
- No need for on-site installation and a completely modular design delivery
- Transmission and motor components are enclosed and are great for safe operation purposes
- Optimization of our designs to allow for temperature extraction at -60 degrees Celsius
- Siemens PLC and quality touch screen
- Toshiba motors that are explosive-proof
- Comprehensive sealing structure design in order to achieve reliable sealing of bearing
- Sanitary designs
- EPDM food-grade quality seals plus 316L material
- Automotive valves are ready to be configured for the realization of automatic control of discharging and feeding
- Completely adjustable agitation speeds and time settings
- Exterior stationary barrels that include a cooling jacket
As always, if you have any questions or want to learn more about these machines, reach out to us. Our friendly representatives are always ready to answer your questions.
Equipment for the Major Steps of the Extraction Process
Here at Cedarstone Industry, the goal is to help our clients with the major steps of the extraction process. Our equipment is great for all the major steps of the extraction process, which are:
- Extraction – During the extraction process, biomass is placed inside extraction vessels with a solvent (Ethanol, CO2, etc.) in order to remove soluble components. Afterward, the process is followed by filtration and separation.
- Centrifuge Extractor – This step consists of putting the biomass in the rotor, filling the rotor with chilled ethanol, agitating the rotor barrel with biomass in bidirectionally in order to extract. And then spinning at high speed to extract the compound with ethanol
- Distillation – In short, isolating a liquid or component
- Decarboxylation – We also offer equipment for the enrichment of THC or CBD content
- Crystallization Reactor – This process helps achieve high purity CBD on larger scales without complex systems or equipment.
- Chromatography – We also offer equipment to isolate and purify cannabinoids.
Contact Us Today
You should definitely contact Cedarstone Industry when it comes to any type of extraction equipment. You can reach us by calling (281) 397-3700 or find us online. And if you ever have any questions, remember to give us a call. We can’t emphasize how much we love speaking to current or potential customers. Moreover, you can learn more about our Ethanol Extraction Equipment by checking out our other products.