Are you currently searching for Hemp Oil Processing Equipment? If so, then you should contact the extraction experts at Cedarstone Industry. The process is quite different from extracting. Extraction involves using a solvent to extract the hemp oil from the designated plant. The process is a bit more in-depth. With quality oil extraction equipment, we have been able to provide hemp oil extraction systems to the cannabis industry. Our extraction machines are great for many reasons. For one, we always make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.
Additionally, our commitment to excellence ensures that we get the best we can for all of our clients. So when it comes to extraction methods for any step in the extraction process, you know who to call. With Cedarstone Industry, you’ll have a business partner that will help you grow your business for many years to come.
In addition to our exceptional services and products, we also commit to providing the best services possible. For example, we are ASME certified, meaning that we adhere to their standards when it comes to designing, manufacturing, and repairing stainless steel tanks, fittings, and other types of equipment. We are well aware that every company is different and will require different types of equipment. So whenever you find yourself in search of high-quality equipment for your company, we’re the team for the job.
Our Quality Hemp Oil Processing Equipment
The process of extracting hemp oil is one that truly fascinates us. As such, we have made it our mission to provide equipment for each step of this process. When you shop from Cedarstone Industry, you’ll find that our products are great for the following steps in the cannabis oil extraction process:
- Centrifuge Extractor
- Crystallization Reactor
Hemp Oil Extraction Systems
If you are in search of quality and durable commercial ethanol extraction systems and equipment, then we are an excellent choice for you. As a manufacturer of hemp oil extraction equipment, we have provided the cannabis hemp oil industry with great closed-loop low-pressure ethanol extraction equipment. You can rest easy knowing that we can provide whatever type of equipment you need for your company’s operations.
Our ethanol extraction systems are great for commercial producers as they are both efficient and cost-effective. In fact, these systems offer extraction methods that are much more effective and efficient than their supercritical CO2 extraction counterparts. Cedarstone Industry’s line of quality systems includes a series of distillation, extraction, and crystallization equipment. Additionally, our systems offer an extremely safe method of oil extraction technology. This technology is excellent for both the operators and the consumers as they will provide quality service for many years to come.
In fact, the industry regards ethanol extraction systems as the best way to extract CBD for the commercial purposes of businesses. Ethanol extracts both oil-soluble and water compounds. These systems accurately extract particular terpenes and cannabinoids from cannabis at freezing temperatures. Moreover, you’ll find these quality and durable systems will leave undesired molecules such as lipids and waxes behind. Our turnkey systems com in sizes of 100L and up.
The turnkey system also comes with the following items:
- A primary and secondary cooling tank
- An extraction tank
- A single filter
- High-quality storage tank for the extracted liquid
- Ethanol recovery concentrator
- Durable storage tank for the concentrated liquids
- A recycling tank for ethanol storage
- Tower for ethanol distillation
- Concentrate pumps, extract pumps, ethanol pumps
And if you ever have any questions regarding our many services and products, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Our friendly representatives are always ready to inform clients about any of our products or services.
Quality Centrifuge Extractor
We are happy and excited to offer batch production centrifuge extractor equipment and machines. These machines and equipment for centrifuge extraction are great for low-temperature ethanol and cannabis oil extraction processes. In addition, our series of centrifuges can be easily configured to your specifications. Even more, these systems can be easily maintained and operated. Our centrifuge equipment is also great for sage, high-speed operation. The features that come with these extractor machines include:
- Reliable compliance to the latest directives, standards, and GMP Requirements
- Full-modular design delivery, without the need for on-site installation
- Motor and transmission components that we enclose for safe operation
- An advanced control system and HMI operation interface for a single operation
- Toshiba or equivalent motor that is explosion-proof
- Touch screen with Siemens PLC
- Designs that are optimized for temperature extraction at -60 degrees Celsius
- Comprehensive sealing design structure for reliable sealing of bearing
- Food-grade seal compliant to EPDM and 316L material
- Sanitary design without dead corner
- An automatic valve that can be configured for automatic control of both feeding and discharging
- An exterior stationary barrel with a cooling jacket
- Completely adjustable agitation speed and time setting
And as always, don’t hesitate to contact us with any types of questions you may have. We can’t wait to speak with you and answer all of your questions regarding our excellent services and products.
Molecular Distillation Systems
Based on our customers’ needs and specifications, we can develop stainless steel molecular distillation solutions that are both efficient and cost-effective. The goal here is to be as time and energy-efficient as possible. As a result, we offer a wide range of components that are great for high performance, such as stable inlet, outer modules, and magnetic seals that help eliminate secondary contamination during the distillation process. Sight glass and molecular pumps can provide low vacuum conditions with high-visibility. Here are some of the feature we offer with our distillation systems
- Modularized design that allows for customizable options
- Consistent feeding and collection modules design, which save labor costs and working time
- Completely jacketed designs, with wide application for different materials such as 316 stainless steel
- Sight glass and connect design that is easy to disassemble and clean
- Learn more about our quality and durable molecular distillation systems by contacting us at your earliest convenience
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Extraction Process Equipment
If you want more information on our products or are interested in some of our services, contact us whenever you can. You can reach Cedarstone Industry by calling (281) 397-3700 or contacting us online. Moreover, you can learn more about our Hemp Oil Processing Equipment by checking out our extraction equipment.